Foil and Braid Flexible 28/28AWG USB Shielded High Speed Cable 2.0 Revision 28AWG/1P+28AWG/2C AWM 2725 80c 30V VW-1 E156135 RoHS
Standard USB A to B Cable for Connecting USB Devices to USB Computers.
· Fast, 480Mbits/sec transmission speed.
- · 28-gauge high performance power wires ensure maximum USB performance.
- · Exceeds all USB specifications.
- · QCUSA lifetime warranty.
- · Molded strain relief and PVC overmolding to ensure a lifetime of error-free data transmissions.
- · Supports up to 127 devices on a daisy-chain configuration
- · HotPluggable.
- · Flextec cable jacket is extremely flexible for use in tight areas.
- · Gold plated copper contacts provide maximum conductivity and minimizes data loss.
- · Foil and braid shield complies with fully rated cable specifications reducing EMI/RFI interference.
- · Impedance matched twisted pair construction helps to minimize cross talk, ensuring high-speed, error-free transmission.
- · Undermold shield helps to prevent radio frequency and electro-magnetic Interference (EMI/RFI). Hood shielding eliminates antennae excitation.
Our USB products are version 2.0 certified to support high-speed data transfer rates. Our USB cable is fully compatible with Windows and Mac computers. USB Cable A plug to B Male Plug.
USB A to B Device Cable for Connecting USB Cameras, USB Printers, USB Hard Drives, USB Adapters, USB Switches, USB Scanners, USB Everything
USB 2.0 AM/BM, UL 2725, 28/24
These very same cables sell in retail stores for $19.99 each and more, but you can buy one of ours for much less.
Don't be fooled by cheaper cables that claim they are USB 2.0 compatible.
Our cables are Fully Certified USB 2.0 and they are the best Cables Money Can Buy!
Poor quality cabling is a leading cause of USB 2.0 device failure and poor performance
USB 2.0 is peripheral bus standard that brings plug and play of computer peripherals outside the box, eliminating the need install cards into dedicated computer slots and reconfigure the system. Personal computers equipped with USB 2.0 will allow computer peripherals to be automatically configured as soon as they are physically attached - without the need to reboot or run setup. USB 2.0 will also allow multiple devices - up to 127 - to run simultaneously on a computer, with peripherals such as monitors and keyboards acting as additional plug-in sites, or hubs.